Monday, May 21, 2012

Finding yourself

Have you ever thought that maybe finding yourself would make things better? i have been told that once you find yourself you can actually find happiness too. As i was growing up i can honestly say that i didn't find my self until i grew a bit older. When i talk about finding yourself i mean having morals and actually loving yourself just the way you are. As a teen most of my teenage life i didn't actually love myself as much as other people did. But by the years i learn that i have to always think about myself first no matter what. Pleasing people isn't right because you shouldn't always please those around you. Sometimes you just have to think about where you wanna go in life where you stand and why you are actually doing certain things. I think that most of the time when you do something or make a change you should only do it for your own good, not for everyone else around you. Because at the end of the day that one person that you have with you is yourself and nobody else. I have many things in this part of my life about finding who i really am and what I'm capable of doing. I believe in myself now and i know that im gonna go somewhere in life not because I'm smart but because i want to go somewhere in life and ima do whatever it takes to go where i deserve to be at.

2 comments:

  1. Wow! What do you think about making "finding yourself" the subject of your first book for beginning English Language Learners who are also teens? You have both insight and deep feelings about the issue. Do you think you could come up with a short story that would make the point to a beginning ELL teen?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will make storys and hopefully one day i can also publish them

    ReplyDelete