Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Friends?

Friends, what are friends to you? well to me friends are the people that are there for you and care for you. But as i'm growing up the meaning of friends has changed. i have learned that not everyone is your friend that there's people that truly don't care about you but act like they are your friends. In my case i keep my circle very small, i can say that i don't have many friends but the friends i have are one of a kind and i truly care about them. I never understood why people tried to act fake to the people they don't like . I think that its better to be alone then be fake because that's just not the way to go. i think that as we grow up we realize that it becomes less important to have a lot of friends and more important to have real ones.

2 comments:

  1. I agree with you 100 % nayra, now a days its always best to just do you sometimes and stay away from certain people as well. Good job (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some interesting quotes on friendship:

    "A single rose can be my garden... a single friend, my world.", Leo Buscaglia

    "An insincere and evil friend is more to be feared than a wild beast; a wild beast may wound your body, but an evil friend will wound your mind.", Buddha

    I picked those because they seemed to relate to what you said in your post. Nice job!

    ReplyDelete