Thursday, March 15, 2012

My mom :)

My mom is a person that i look up to. After all she is one of the only people i truly care about. Me and my mom have been close since i was little but things changed after i moved here, she isnt here with me anymore. I cant lie it sucks not having her here but i have learn a lot of things being on my own with my sister and my dad. My dad and my sister are so much alike and sometimes i hate being around them but i love all of them but i seem to be closer with my mom after all she is someone that has been there for me after all the stuff i have done. i love the way my mom cares and sometimes i cant even lie i feel bad because i have done things that didnt make her very happy, but oh well what can i do now? nothing but change for the better. One thing that i will always remember that my mom told me is " No matter what you do ill always be here for you thats what moms are here for to be here for you no matter what" i love my mom she seems to be such a smart person and a person that reach her dreams and one day i want to be just like her or better.

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful post! It is wonderful seeing a child who can draw strength and inspiration from a loving parent.

    ReplyDelete