Thursday, March 22, 2012

Music

Music means a lot to me, might be crazy that music means so much to me but it does. Music seems to  make me feel better whenever i feel sad and it just makes me happy listening to it. Now i dont like every kind of music but i like most of it. Music seems to be the only way i can express my feelings, sometimes the songs describe just what im feeling and when i sing to the song everything thats going on seems be better after. Music relax me and sometimes i just rather be in my room listening to music away from everyone, i dont know how music makes you feel but it sure does make me feel better all the time whatever mood im in just play a song and ill be good :)

1 comment:

  1. I'm right there with you, Nayra! Music has been a constant and essential companion to me throughout my conscious life. My personal favorites are classical and jazz, but I like most music. I believe human beings can express something core to their being through music that they can express in no other way. I love it!

    ReplyDelete